When it first steered into the automotive industry, the diverse and weather-resistant Jaguar F-PACE was established as Car of the Year by the likes of Auto Express. The model inspired cars such as the I-PACE and downsized E-PACE, which belong to the same family as it.
Here are a few of its neat and nifty features to maintain traction and fluidity on the road:
For traction whilst driving the Jaguar F-PACE, we have:
- Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR): On a rainy day, just switch on All Wheel Drive (AWD) to instigate Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR), which can recognise the difference between surfaces to exploit the maximum available grip
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC): The car assists the driver in cold, snowy or slippery conditions, through All Surface Progress Control (ASPC). The pull-away function steadies the car on the road and technology governs the speed of the vehicle on sloped gradients
- 6-speed manual transmission system or 8-speed automatic transmission system: A cushioned gearbox supports your hand whilst shifting from one gear to the next through a 6-speed manual transmission system, or you can opt for an 8-speed automatic transmission system, which delivers rapid shifting and effortless acceleration to suit your driving circumstances.
- Efficient frame/performance-tuned chassis: The fluidity of the way that the car drives through its efficient frame, consisting of a double-wish-bone front, rear suspension and lightweight aluminium architecture, allows for driving that feels light, easy and relaxed.
For comfort whilst driving the Jaguar F-PACE, we have:
- Adjustable side bolsters in driver’s seat: In the driver’s seat of an F-PACE, you feel comfortable, yet secure, with adjustable side bolsters to offer lateral support to your forearms, shoulders and elbows.
- Passenger legroom: As you can see from the photo below, passengers get more than enough legroom in the cabin.
- The boot: There’s 650 litres of storage space in the boot, which is ideal if you’re travelling with luggage.
- Intelligent stop/start system: To avoid uncomfortable jarring in slow-moving traffic, the fuel-efficient and automatic stop/start brings you to a complete halt in busy queues, then starts straight back up again when you push on the gas pedal.
- Lane Departure Warning; This sends a safety alert, in the form of a gentle vibration on the steering wheel, to the driver, in case the driver and car accidentally and unintentionally drift away from its lane.
For style whilst driving the Jaguar F-PACE, we have:
- Exterior – Shape: Sporting both agile and powerful looks through its ‘teardrop’ shape and tapered roofline, the Jaguar F-PACE has a unique road presence.
- Exterior – Colours: The Jaguar F-PACE is available in six different bold and head-turning colours including Firenze Red, Caesium Blue, Carpathian Grey, Santorini Black, Fuji White, and Indus Silver.
- Interior – Seating: The perforated pattern of the leather seats gives the car a livened-up and luxury feel, and leather trim around the steering wheel keeps the lavish appeal.
- Interior – Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting feature: You can highlight the finest interior design details with soft pools of light in a choice of ten different colours, filling the car with an ambience which mirrors your mood
Jaguar was one steer ahead of the game when the dynamic Jaguar F-PACE drove onto the scene. Given that it was the first SUV from the brand, their customers may not quite have known what to expect.
However, those who were sceptical must have been pleasantly surprised by the car through its 70 excellent award wins, praising the brand for factors like its innovative design features and best-in-class practicality.
The car has been put to the test on roads in Montenegro, embarking on a number of enticing and exciting journeys and stunt man Terry Grant tuck up and around the highest 360° loop-the-loop in the world, breaking a Guinness World Record.
The road trips around Europe and the exhilarating stunt not only showcased the Jaguar F-PACE as diverse, sporty and nimble, but it also proved that the car is not afraid of a challenge.
View our latest offers on the Jaguar F-PACE.